dimanche 24 juillet 2022

I was charged £72 because of Wizz Air’s own technical glitch

I was charged £72 because of Wizz Air’s own technical glitch

We couldn’t check in online so had to pay to use the airline’s desk

On 27 June my partner and I were booked on a 7.55am Wizz Air flight from Gatwick to Athens. On the Saturday before, I received an email telling me to check in online.

After filling in all the necessary details and double-checking the information, the website said “something went wrong” and I was unable to complete the process. I tried several more times but could not get to the end.

Continue reading...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin plans to launch a new crew capsule on Monday

Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin plans to launch a new crew capsule on Monday New Shepard in 2022. | Photo by PATRICK T. FALLON/AFP via Getty Image...