samedi 20 août 2022

Simon Taylor: the 10 funniest things I have ever seen (on the internet)

Simon Taylor: the 10 funniest things I have ever seen (on the internet)

If you felt like your life was lacking a video of a gambling cat or a list of the ways people have misspelled ‘pregnant’ online, this comedian is here to help

Asking someone to list the funniest things they’ve ever seen on the internet should be an official tool for psychological evaluation. I imagine a therapist could determine their client is severely sociopathic just by knowing that they don’t erupt into spasms of unstoppable laughter when watching videos of squirrels riding tiny jet skis. I mean, come on.

So below is a rather intimate insight into my psyche in the form of viral videos. Let’s put me in the therapist’s chair, shall we?

Continue reading...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin plans to launch a new crew capsule on Monday

Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin plans to launch a new crew capsule on Monday New Shepard in 2022. | Photo by PATRICK T. FALLON/AFP via Getty Image...