dimanche 30 octobre 2022

The Tinder Translator: The 10 funniest things I have ever seen (on the internet)

The Tinder Translator: The 10 funniest things I have ever seen (on the internet)

Aileen Barratt of @tindertranslators shares what makes her laugh online, including Adam Levine memes, Saturday Night Live and a horse called Steven

The 10 funniest things I’ve seen on this internet, you say? No problemo. I’ve been training for this for quite a while. All those nights scrolling TikTok and giggling to myself before suddenly realising it is hideously late? They were research! In your face, circadian rhythms!

But I’ve watched approximately 718m funny videos and now I have to pick just 10? Maybe I’ve trained too hard.

Sign up for the fun stuff with our rundown of must-reads, pop culture and tips for the weekend, every Saturday morning

Continue reading...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Apple Intelligence and a better Siri may be coming to iPhones this spring

Apple Intelligence and a better Siri may be coming to iPhones this spring Better Siri might be here by the spring. | Screenshot: YouTube ...