mercredi 15 mars 2023

Streams are made of this: will digital platforms change our musical memories?

Streams are made of this: will digital platforms change our musical memories?

So many of our most precious memories are anchored in particular songs. But does the easy availability of every track spell the end of that? Jude Rogers and her young son compare music notes

The second we get in the car, my son strikes up his familiar tune. “I want my playlist, Mum!” Put your belt on, young man. “Pleeease?” Some politeness for a change. Belt. Now.

I get a second’s sweet peace as I hear the clunk-click. Then the noise: “Mum! I need my playlist right now!

Continue reading...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

The Polar Grit X2 Pro is a smartwatch that feels adrift

The Polar Grit X2 Pro is a smartwatch that feels adrift You’re not getting enough for the $750. This is meant to be the best Polar’s got,...