jeudi 23 mars 2023

Three things with Caitlin Stasey: ‘Keep this interview far away from my girlfriend’

Three things with Caitlin Stasey: ‘Keep this interview far away from my girlfriend’

In our weekly interview about objects, the actor tells us the drastic way she curbs her screen time and the confession she doesn’t want her partner to see

Caitlin Stasey has a very honest endorsement for her latest project, the new eight-part survival comedy Class Of ’07: “I love the cast – and I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t, because I’m not very good at pretending to like people.”

Stasey has starred in Australian favourites Neighbours and Please Like Me, as well as Hollywood box office hits like the horror flick Smile. But not every TV show or movie works out as well as Class of ’07.

Continue reading...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

How to watch Summer Games Done Quick 2024

How to watch Summer Games Done Quick 2024 Photo by Ivan “Porkchop44” for Games Done Quick It’s summer, which means it’s time for sun and ...