mardi 2 mai 2023

Marvel Snap is the most positive addiction I’ve ever had

Marvel Snap is the most positive addiction I’ve ever had

After breaking up with FIFA nearly two years ago, has Dominik Diamond found his new forever game in Marvel’s infectiously joyous mobile card-battler?

I don’t look cool. I have aged ungracefully. At 18 I was Morten Harket meets the Milky Bar Kid. Now I am Gary Oldman’s Dracula meets a potato. Yet I bonded with the coolest guy in my town this week. He and his mates invaded the bus en masse, all tumbling hair, skinny jeans and laughing eyes, fanning out around me, thinking it best not to bother the hobo in the ski jacket and ankle wellies.

I caught sight of the screen on Cool Guy’s phone. My heart flipped and I said the words that have united a million people around the world recently.

Continue reading...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

The Interview: The Netflix Chief’s Plan to Get You to Binge Even More

The Interview: The Netflix Chief’s Plan to Get You to Binge Even More Ted Sarandos, a chief executive of Netflix, on the future of entertain...